The 2019 SAE ATOM Awards audience choice awards offered students, teachers and other interested individuals from all over the world a chance to view and vote for their favourite finalist productions in all the student categories from the 2018 SAE ATOM Awards.
Audience choice voting is now closed.
Congratulations to this year’s audience choice winners:
- Best Primary School Animation:
Spending Time Wisely – Class 4CT, Essex Heights Primary School, Vic.
- Best Primary School Film Production:
A Little Spot of Evil – Amelie Ciddor, Bialik College, Vic.
- Best Middle School (Years 7–10) Animation:
Unlikely Encounters – Jada Joseph, Mansfield State High School, Qld
- Best Middle School (Years 7–10) Film Production:
The Sound Silence Makes – Coco Mata Heppenstall, Filmbites Screen Academy, WA
- Best Senior Secondary Animation:
The Hole Family – Rory Dalitz, All Saints’ College, WA
- Best Senior Secondary Documentary:
Blind Ambition – Lachlan Macfarlane, Anglican Church Grammar School, Qld
- Best Senior Secondary Fiction:
Suitcase – Joe Winkler, Brunswick Secondary College, Vic.
- Best Senior Secondary Music Video:
Almighty Carousel – Jessie Marshall, Brunswick Secondary College, Vic.
These students have won prize packs including DVDs (courtesy of Madman) and the latest issue of Screen Education magazine.