The 2018 SAE ATOM Awards audience choice awards offered students, teachers and other interested individuals from all over the world a chance to view and vote for their favourite finalist productions in selected student categories from the 2017 SAE ATOM Awards.
Audience choice voting is now closed.
Congratulations to the winners:
- Best Primary School Animation:
Grandma’s Gift – Kinae Edwards, Chloe French, Amity Hutton and Lily Lacey,
Table Cape Primary School, Tas.
- Best Primary School Film Production:
The Genie – Class 4L, Cabramatta Public School, NSW
- Best Middle School (Years 7–10) Animation:
Run – Leo Chen, Mansfield State High School, Qld
- Best Middle School (Years 7–10) Film Production:
The Craigsons – Louis Hull, Sandringham College 7–10 Campus, Vic.
- Best Senior Secondary Animation:
School, but with a Ghoul – Rory Dalitz, All Saints’ College, WA
- Best Senior Secondary Documentary:
Tough Decisions Ahead – Georgia Thompson, Huntingtower, Vic.
- Best Senior Secondary Fiction:
Showtime – Daniel Bil, Huntingtower, Vic.
These students have won prize packs including DVDs (courtesy of Madman), the latest issue of Screen Education magazine, and goodies from the Australian Cinematographers Society.